json-tui is a terminal UI to visualize JSON.
- Interactive: Use keyboard or mouse to scroll/expand objects.
- Responsive: Adapt to the terminal dimensions. Very long text values are
wrapped on several lines.
- Cross-platform: Windows, Linux, MacOS.
- Small: ~0.7MB all included. Zero dependencies.
- The output is displayed inline with the previous commands. Meaning you can
still see the json after leaving json-tui.
- (Vim users): Also support
k for navigation.
- Table view: Turn arrays of objects into tables.